From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:12:24 -0500
>From:    Eric Callagy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Planning on getting a ferret
>
>Hi this is my first time writing to you.  I've been planning on getting a
>ferret for a while now and I've done a lot of research on them.  I just
>wanted to know if I would have to worry about a ferret getting into the
>radiators in my room.  I know you have to thouroughly ferret-proof but
>someone who owns a ferret told me you don't have to worry about the
>radiators.  If i do need to cover up or block the radiators, any advice
>on how to do that.

I am quite sure you will need to keep your ferrets out of the radiators.
They don't react to smart to heat and they love to get into anyplace you
don't want them.  I would do it with hardware cloth ( the large hole
metal screen) as you will need airflow thru the radiators.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if your local paper has a feature called "Cow of the Week."