From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 20:35:18 -0500
Hi there!

I finally made it again.  I barely have time to read the FML and yet when
people ask a question and say, write me personally so it doesn't clutter
up the FML I get frustrated.  I catch myself saying "But I want to hear
what people have to say about that too!"  I also want to say "Amen" to
that person several days back that commented on the "Sorry this is so
long" statement.  I too find what you have to say interesting.  This is
how I see the purpose of the FML and you don't need to apologize.  There,
that's off my chest.

We received our 11th fuzzie yesterday.  What a sweetheart.  Our guess is
that he is not quite one year old.  We got him from a shelter.  They found
him wandering in the street almost in front of their doorstep.  We wonder
if someone had dropped him off on purpose.  It is fortunate that he was
found.  He seems healthy and is very playful.  I think we are settling on
the name "Mookie."

We are from Waterloo Ontario.  Are there any FMLers in our vicinity or is
the closest person in Toronto?

Being fairly new to the FML I hope I am not asking something that has been
dealt with already but I have been dying to ask about disinfectants.  I
read just the other day (I don't remember which issue) that Lysol is a
definite no no.  What do you use to disinfect cages that will not be toxic
to our little fuzzies?

Cam and Tryntje Miller (humans), owned by Scooter who thinks he's human,
Buddy, Josie, Snoopy, Sara, Nikki, Benji, Jasper, Sadie, BJ, and Mookie
Dookie.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6