From:
Larry Leszczynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 10:02:51 EDT
hi all -

Re:
> Rogue won't eat a 1/4 tablet (twice per week, as directed by my vet) so I'm
> trying to find a way to make him like it or hide the fact he's eating  it.
> Any suggestions (aside from breaking it up over his food)?
>
> Colin

we've had REALLY good luck using a plastic "pill popper" that our vet gave
us.  it's a plastic tube with a plunger, sort of shaped like a syringe.
you put the pill in and stick the plunger into the back of the ferret's mouth
and pop the pill right down.  we coat the pill with a little linatone first
to make it more slippery.  a little linatone afterwards helps wash it down
too.

larry, beckers and the wild 9 (josephus r.i.p. :-( )