From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 17:01:53 -0500
>Read their stories and their needs and I hope you will pick one-or
>two of these babies to help provide a warm, fuzzy Christmas for!

I have looked over this web site briefly and I have to say what a wonderful
project this is and I applaud the person or persons responsible for the web
site.

I would like to make a suggestion and I am hoping there are several people
on the FML that will agree with me.  Why can't we do this all year?  why
does it have to be just for christmas?  As someone mentioned they have
arranged to have food sent every month at an expense of a little over a
dollar a day.  That isn't much to ask of anyone especially when it comes to
something we all love our fuzzies or others fuzzies.  So what I am asking
is maybe some FMLers can come up with an extra $30 or $35 a month and adopt
one or more of the fuzzies from The Giving Tree and make their christmas
last all year long.  This is just a though and I know there are a lot of
people on this list with very large hearts and they do what they can when
they can for fuzzies in shelters.  I was just hoping this could be a year
long event and wouldn't be the ultimate christmas present for these little
guys.  Yes I plan on doing something for atleast one shelter baby and if
possible for 3 shelter babies 1 for each of my girls.  I just need to run
it past my husband and see what we can work out.  I bet if we explain
this project to our children they would be more then willing to give
up a christmas present in exchange for giving a shelter fuzzy a nice
christmas :)

Happy Holidays.......................

DianeK,wiggles,cocoa,cleo and daddy too!!!