From:
Nick Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 18:11:28 -0800
Hi.  I have been lurking for about a month now, but I wanted to say
something about the pet shops and prices.  I went to Reno several months ago
to visit my grandparents, and went to a pet shop called 'Little Wilderness'.
I saw an apparently full-grown ferret there in a cage about 1'x 1'x 2', with
very long nails.  I hope that most ferrets in pet shops aren't treated like
this.  Anyway, I talked to the owner about the ferret cage size, and on the
most recent visit, I saw a much larger cage with a clean litter box.  Still,
the prices were around a hundred dollars.  My family is owned by two
fuzzies, Tofu and Felix.  We got them from a breeder near Tacoma, for $55
and $60.  Anyway, the name of the breeder's business is 'ferrets-n-things,
and the number is (206)-851-8582.

(Tofu is very smart, I know this because she was on my shoulder while I was
at the computer, and she jumped onto the keyboard, almost deleting my word
processer.  I wonder if they know how to turn off the rain?  That would be a
welcome thing here in Seattle, land of grey skies)

Nick Wong