From:
E L Parkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 00:17:14 -0400
To the 3 *secret* ferret helpers that helped my kids send the mothers day
card, you made my week!  Also a big thanks to all who donated to SOS for
ADV testing, my bill for the United testing was covered completely!
Ferret folk are the best, people that didn't know any of us donated their
hard earned money, all to help the fur people.  Thank you so much, ALL of
you, especially those that work so hard to administer the SOS.