Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:42:17 -0800
I'm looking for more info on the following meds.
Bicalutamide
and
Anastrozole

I have a female ferret that has had both Adrenals removed and a
exploratory surgery to check if any thing was mist.  She still was very
swollen and lost hair.  We gave a shot of Lupron and it did wonders
swelling went from a grape size to a pee size and she grow all her hair
back.  After the month was up she went back for a second shot she did
very well with this shot but after about 3 weeks she is back swollen to
the size of a grape again.  The vet suggested the above meds but I want
to know more about then.  Like side effects, dosage and has any one used
them in the past and what kind of results they had.

Thank you for your time.
Glen Barton