From:
angela & Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:12:54 -0600
Hello to all the fuzzy lovers.

I live in southern Indiana and need to know if any one knows of a fuzzy
knowledgeable Veterinarian in the Evansville In, area?  Thanks for any help
in advance.

Both of my fuzzy butts Honey & Sugar Bear are MF ferrets and I have tried
to give them Ferretone skin & coat supplement, grapes, bananas and a little
of anything to see if they might like it.  They just sniff it and shake
there heads because there noses got wet.  They will not try any thing at
all.  Is this just something with them being MF ferrets?

Thanks to
Debi & David Christy

>From:    Debi & David Christy
>Subject: Midwest cages, coloring,
>A web site with good information & ideas on Midwest "Ferret" cage
>modification:
>http://home.att.net/~The_Ferrets/cage/cageindex.html

That is the same cage I just bought and thought I was doing something good
for them by giving them so much room.  I did put carpet on the shelves
when I got it because they were very slick.  Well now I know that was not
enough.  I will make it a two story cage.  thanks again for the URL and the
ideas :)

I read on here a week or two ago about a ferret working for NASA.  I think
that mine may have worked there as well.  I think they were implanted with
stealth lol.  Every time I try to go through a door I look down to see if a
there are any little carpet sharks around and when all is clear I open the
door to walk through and then all of the sudden its like there stealth must
have broken or something because there they are going through the door with
me lol.

I know they weren't there when I opened the door.

Please Visit My HotBar Skins

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Patio/9055/skins/hotbar/hotbarskins.html