From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2008 22:04:44 -0500
I got a call from Mary Van Dahm tonight. She gave us the news that long
time shelter dad of the Greater Chicago Ferret association, Norm, died,
last night.

He stepped down ,as director a while back, due to heart issues. He was
still working from home, on the phone. I talked to him, around a week
ago, and he sounded great. Last night, his heart just gave out.

Please keep his wife & children in your prayers.

Love,
Zoo