Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:16:31 EDT
Hi everyone,

Our less-than-two-year-old DEW, Farty, is losing his hair again.  This
happened before and we realized that we had switched their food.
Thinking it was an allergy, we swtiched it back and his hair came back.
Now we're not sure what the deal is, as his tail is completely bald and
he has patches of missing hair on his thighs and hips.  In addition, it
seems that his spleen is swollen--it seems sensitive to the touch when
I palpate it.  Could this be adrenal?  He seems so young.

What is usually involved in a first vet visit for these symptoms?

Thank you,
Becky and Heather and the Magnificent Seven: Abby, Andre, Annie,
Arthur (AKA Farty), Sleepy, Bob and Peanut