From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:21:33 GMT
I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if I just have
two males with a bit of a crudity problem...My ferrets tend to "burn
rubber" when they get done pooping in the litter pan.  I don't mind them
pooping in the pan, but when they get done, they peel out, butt to the
ground and scoot as if my carpet/tile were some great Charmin toilet paper.
It is funny to watch them spin their wheels, but the streak that remains
is no fun at all.  They have normal poop (besides this scooting) and are
not "backed up".  I am ready to install miniature toilet paper rolls next
to their litter pans....

Thanks for any info on why they might be doing this.

Stephanie, Chimi (*vrrooooom*) & Pepe (*sqqquueeeaallll*)