Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:46:29 -0600
This being our first christmas with the boys, I hadn't thought ahead
about ferret proofing the christmas tree.  Rocky loves to bat at the
low hanging branches, and ornaments or candy canes on the low branches.
If he can knock one down, he scurrys it away and gnaws on it in one of
his hiding places.

Wouldn't be much of an issue, but I'm concerned if he gnaws on a glass
ball too much, it will break, and obviously cause him some damage.  Also,
the wife has lots of xmas ornaments from hallmark, some of which are
about 25 years old.  Obviously, we don't want tooth marks on these if
we can avoid it.

I've sprayed the bottom branches with Natures miracle repellant, to try
and keep them away.  Is there anything else I should try?

It's an artificial tree, if that helps.

Steve