From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:04:40 -0800
Hi Every one
Condo lances to all who have had precious babies go to the bridge and
prayers for all those that are sick.

I am once again asking for your help.  We have another little one
Dancer Roo, who has taken sick since Thursday march 2nd.  She has been
projectile vomiting to the point where she is having dry heaves when she
is finished vomiting she is alittle weak which is understandable.  She
is loosing weight, however she is still pooping and peeing.

We know that projectile vomiting can be a sign of a blockage.  Does
anyone know of any other reason that could cause this.  We know it can
not be the food because the other 18 eat the same food.  Dancer Roo is
going to her vet on Monday

Dancer Roo even vomits the chicken baby food.  Any suggestions are
greatfully accepted.

Thank you for any and all suggestions

GOD BLESS
Marie (ferret_lady60)