From:
Cyndi Hulst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:48:37 -0500
Hello All:

I have a sick kid and was making duck soup today (quite the appetite
suppressant, I might add) and then came the dilemma of what to store it in.
The thought of sticking it in ice cube trays in the freezer was just about
as nauseating as the smell of duck soup itself.

Souffle' cups!  We had a party a few weeks ago and I still had a bunch of
leftover souffle' cups from making my 'Jell-O shots' (teeheehee).  For
those who might not know what the heck I'm talking about, they are the
small plastic cups that you get your ketchup, salad dressing, etc., in at
restaurants.  I filled them up, stuck a lid on them and threw them in the
freezer (in a freezer bag).  This way I can take individual servings out as
I need them and they can be microwaved, or just run under hot water, right
in the cup!  You can get these cups in a variety of sizes at a restaurant
supply store.  The cost is about $2.00 for 100 cups and lids (at least for
the 2 oz. cups & lids).

Bright Blessings,

Cyndi
Buddy's Harem: Weezie, Hayley, Jewel, Sammi, Sassy & Buddy
Thelma in spirit

http://home.earthlink.net/~cynthiahulst/