Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:36:04 -0800
I've noticed my ferts seem to *sense* when I'm watching them.  They are in
their room playing.  I stand around the corner out of sight, they continue
to play.  Poke my head around the door, they will come running to the
door.  They *see* me you say?  I thought that at first, but they seem to
sense my watching them even when they are out of sight of the door.  I
also have one that will wake up if I watch them while sleeping.  I do not
mean this in a scary witchcraft kind of way folks. <G>  Just wondering if
any of you have noticed something similar in your ferrets.

In Touch, Ardith
Parris, The Kidd, The Little Kidd
mailto:[log in to unmask]