From:
Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:52:28 -0800
I'm looking for a bumper sticker or static cling window sticker that would
say something like "My ferret is smarter than your honor student".

Has anyone seen anything like this before, or would any of the clubs out
there want to make some and sell them?  I think they would make great
gift ideas!

I'm trying to find out if I could print one myself but haven't found any
appropriate paper yet.  If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Chris