From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:45:36 -0700
Well come Saturday Dana and I will be married.  The fuzzies will be staying
in their own home while we're on our honeymoon, cared for by my cousin/
maid of honor.  She really loves Dudley, so I'll know he'll get all the
attention he wants.  Hopefully I can get her over the Holley scare.  She's
afraid of getting bitten, so she won't pick her up.  Last time we left town
Holley was always in her cage when it was time to switch over, so she
didn't have to pick her up.  I know that over 4 days that won't be the case
every time.

We decided that leaving them here was better than trying to transport 7
fuzzies in 2 cages to Yakima (45 minute drive) to stay with my parents.
Keep them in your thoughts cause they'll definitely think they've been
mistreated by the time we return.

Love and prayers for all the sick

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies