From:
Heidi Sunderland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:30:05 -0700
I've been reading this list for quite some time and haven't ever sent
anything in.  I agree with everybody about the Jen lady in Utah.  She
should've got a lot worse than she did and the best thing for everybody
to do is to keep writing and calling all you can.  But I've heard a lot
of putting down the whole state in general.  I don't agree with that.
The one to be mad at is the Judge.  And to that person that said that you
don't want to move there now because of that, that's ridiculous!!!!!!
That's like moving away because you don't like your nieghbors.  You'll
always keep moving.  You'll never find neighbors you like.

Keep up the great work everybody and keep fighting for the ferrets!