From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 00:22:39 -0700
Hi, dis here is Sammi, brand new sifter to Rosie and Maxie...

Well, I done gots 3 propehosals to be engorged to 3 boy fewwets...and I
don't know what to do's about dis ting here....

You see, first it was Bubba, den it was Kirby, and den it was Conan....woah!

Well, what does a wittle girl fewwet do?

I am still gettin' used to my new sifters and Ma and Da and my new house and
stuff, so dis here ting may take me a wittle whiles...

As dose Tater and Odie boys would says (Rosie and Maxie tells me):

I'm cornfuzled!

But den maybe it would be a good ting to have tree hosebands you knows,
like, to bring me shoes and hide me raisens in secret spots for later...and
you knows I am a big girl so's I bets I can pin down all tree of dem at one
time or sometin'...

My udder sifter Miss Wigglies tells me, since she is much older dan me, dat
I needs some gullfriends to talk to's 'bout dis one...Rosie and Maxie are
too busy plannin' for dere weddin' to Tater and Odie, and shucks, Wiggles
says she don' know too much 'bout weddins and stuffs, cause she is soulmates
with Foggy...says she has a plutonium relationships or sometin' wit him....

So's, are dere any gull fewwets out dere in dis FML-ting dat can gives me
some gullfriend advices or sometin'?  Maybe we can sit together on da FML
and drink ferretone and diskuss dis ting here...

You knows, I really don't wants to hurt no-boys feelins' by choosin' one
over da udder or stuff, so what in the hecks do I does?

My Da tells me dat dere is noting to worry 'bout cause he wants to get 2
dozen or more gull fewwets in dat future-ting...and derefores dere will bee
plentee of brydes abailable in dis here house...can you imagine dat stuffs?
My Da is out of his brain... I did the double-dook at that won Daddie!

Did you know dat the udder day I was watchin' dat pichure ting dat Da calls
da boobie-tube and I saw a prograhamcracker about UFO's and I sink dat it
meant Unidentiflyable Fewwet Objects, and here is my teery:  Either dis
means poops or dis means dat we fewwets are from outer side from dat Milky
Way candybar place and we have come to earth to take over dese here humans
'cause you know dat we is more intelligentlemen and stuffs...like our
high-q's is bigger dan dose big human-tings...don't get me wrong, we loves
our humans, and we loves havin' them as pets, but you knows, dere poops is
too big!  Dose poops from dem humans takes up da whole litter box!!!  Talk
about super-poops!  I imagines dat if humans had ECE (everybodies caca's
everywheres) dat dose big green poops would scare everybodies cause dey
would tink dat dey was aliens from outer side...

Wells, enuf of dat stuffs, I was wonderins about dose olympyics and stuffs,
and taught dat maybe I could be in dem if dey lets me...I could run
backwards and hide under da TV set...in 0.000023 seconds!!!  I am a vewy
fast gull you knows, and as Forrest Dook says, "Dat's all I gots to says
about dat..."

Sammi

 ^  ^
(oo)