Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:29:50 +0000
Thanks for your comments.

In the past I have had to take a lot of abuse form so called uk ferret
experts because I am supposed to be a bad ferret owner and it even went
so far as to have a UK ferret experts from a national ferret club taking
one of the pictures of me off my web site and altering it by putting a
couple of ferrets feet in my mouth to try and prove to others that I was
a ferret eating monster.

They then posted the said picture on an animal rights web site as well as
other sites so it is only quite recently that I have started to hit back
and put pictures of my ferrets online so that everyone can make up their
own minds

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html