From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:18:46 -0500
Warm thanks to all who sent postcards and condolance when Freckles
crossed the bridge; you helped ease the pain and I appreciate every one
of you!

I work in a fairly large company that's always doing some kind of fund
raiser - food bank, etc.  Decided to tap into my co-workers and have a
ferret fun-raiser.  Challenged people to clean out their sock drawers and
bring in mis-matched socks to donate to Perrysburg Polecat Sockathon - I
ended up with a huge garbage bag full!!!  The ferrets now have boxes full
of socks to drag around and dig through.  And, go figure, they'd STILL
rather steal the ones out of my sock drawer!

Losing several ferrets recently means the vet bill went up, so  I have
several items of Ferret Trax jewelry on ebay to help pay the bill. I'll
continue to post auctions thru Nov and Dec for those who would like to
Christmas shop. Item numbers are 2360322990 and 2360567070, or search
on azwidget as the seller.

Warm regards,
Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats