From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:26:20 -0500
Well folks me again posting for the third time today.  BUT I have finally
gotten the mystery screw-up solved and all is at one in the Universe once
more.  Here is the scoop.  I have been going thru MailBoxes ETC. on ALL
my postal sendouts and such.  I called them the postal service which in
a sense they were.  When I found out they wanted $6.00 + for a plain
envelope to be sent with delivery confirmation and it further had to be
mailed Priority I said F**** this and went to the REAL US Postal Service
and here is what the good looking hunk of a postal man told me.  Delivery
confirmation is........................50 cents!!!!!  NO Priority mail
sendout necessary.  So guess who my business now goes to?  Everyone out
there who ordered/will order coins, add .50 for the postage I quoted you
and you WILL get your coins.  As for Mailboxes ETC., well now I think I
know what the ETC. represents.

Diane Who Is Now Happy Again

[Moderator's note: Until recently USPS did require Priority Mail.
Perhaps the people at MailBoxes Etc. didn't know the rules changed?  The
current additional fee is 55 cents, not 50 cents by the way (though it's
free in some cases if you generate the barcode and label yourself).  BIG]