From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:34:16 -0400
http://www.smartgroups.com/message/readmessage.cfm?gid=1423922&messageid=979

I participated in a Lupron study with Charlie Weiss going on about 5
years ago, wehre we looked at various facets of Lurpon administration.
We found that while lupron appeared to yield positive results in hair
growth and overall lethargy, it did not appear to have any effect on
behvioral abnormailities, among other factors.  Additionally, six of the
fifty animals during the course of the study either required surgery or
were euthanized as a result of rapidly growing adrenal malignancies
concurrent with Lupron administration.

With kindest regards,
Bruce Williams, DVM