From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 21:13:19 EDT
I think I might need to clear something up!  My ferret Oscar does not live
on raisins and slimfast!  I posted yesterday saying Oscar does not like the
food I feed him but does like the 2 raisins and a drop of slimfast a day he
gets as a treat!  To set the record straight, he always has a high quality
food available to him.  He found some kitten food the other day that put a
smile on his face, he would eat all day if I would let him.  He loved this
food.

I received several responses informing me that raisins and slimfast do not
make for a healthy diet for a ferret!  :) I appreciate all the advice,
mixing high quality food with Kitten Chow, what to look for 34% protein made
from meat not corn products and pay attention to taurine.

Thanks to all that gave advice.  You can all sleep better tonight knowing
Oscar does not live on slimfast and raisins!!!!!!!!!!

Carol,  Oscar :(  ( I want my kitten chow)  and Sweet Lilly ( Look at me :)
I'll eat anything)