Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:43:29 EDT
So far, over the months, there have been 3 people with 3 entirely
different situations and questions who have contacted me.  I responded
to each of you immediately, and contacted those at GCFA at once.

Out of all the many gifts FMLers have piled on over 90 ferrets in a
shelter being bombarded weekly by unwanted ferrets: 2 people wished to
know about their thanks you letters over the months.  Hopefully, your
questions have been answered, as I have not heard again from you.

I hope that you will continue to feel free to contact www.GCFA with any
suggestions, or questions.  You know how to reach me.  I am happy to
help.

It appears to me from all of this that GCFA is doing a really good job
in contacting all of you.  Again-I think that this is of critical
importance.  And I am here to help.

My thanks to all of you who have given so very much.  And my thanks to
the handful of volunteers who work like animals to save literally
hundreds of ferrets every year.

In this time of so many ferret shelters closing-it is important that we
support our shelters as much as we can to keep them open.

God Bless all of you out there that have struggled or are struggling with
a ferret shelter that saves our little ones from being abandoned in the
streets or other horrible situations.

Please say a prayer today for ALL shelters out there.  So many are
hurting and in danger of closing.

Lisette