From:
Chris Perth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 03:54:38 -0500
Hi you guys,
I was wondering if aynone here know of a ferret trying to take off with
his/her human's bellybutton piercing?  I mean, everyday Logan + Leeloo're
doing something new and crazy (one more reason I love them to death), but
so far that had never happened!  And that Leeloo is the one who tries doing
it with my belly piercing (and twice so far!--gotta keep my belly always
covered!) is even more amazing to me!  Not only I'd never heard of ferrets
who wanna steal earings/piercings but also 'cause Logan is the one who
always hides things!  While Leeloo so far had never hidden stuff other
than food!  (usually stolen from Logan's "secret" hiding places)

Any ideas of why does she like this thing?  She's never shown any interest
for metalic or golden things!  (maybe she thinks it doesn't look good
on me, or she wanna sell it and buy something with the gold--LOL!  Am
I silly)

Any ideas of how to prevent her from sneaking into bed with me while a
sleep and getting under my clothes and rippin' the thing from my belly?!
(yep, I have a vivid imagination too-- LOL)

They're nowaday always free all over my place when I'm there, at night too,
and Leeloo's the one who climbs into bed with me the most, usually just
gives an sniffin' inspection then many kisses then jumps off bed... she'd
tried biting like this before!

Logan was the one who used to bite a little(like on the nose OUCH!)when he
was getting to know me, and even he is now like Leeloo, super playful and
cuddly giving tons of kisses, asking to be picked up and only play-biting
which is never hard (even when they try to pull me under the bed or other
furniture).

Biting the golden part of the piercing and trying to drag it away is
something totally new (biting hard at all from Leeloo!), and does NOT
feel good!  (don't try this at home kids, don't recommend it--LOL) I
think the idea of the thing getting ripped off is more freaky than the
pain though.  ;-)

Oh, there's a photo of Logan trying to pull me into one of his secret
hidden places if you wanna see, cute face!  (did NOT hurt my finger,
really!)
http://cperth.vila.bol.com.br/logan.htm
The photos might take a while to load on slower computers, sorry!  :-O
[Page in Portuguese, but MANY pictures -- a universal language!  BIG]

Thanks for any tips / ideas!

Big hug to you all, furries and their humans!

Chris
and the sweetest carpet sharks on this side of the world
Logan + Leeloo  :-D