From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 14:23:50 -0700
Keep in mind we have blanket's over both couches which have cushions.
This morning I got a good scare.  Fluff Fluff tore open the inside of
couch and got inside.  So I hurried to get the four in the cage an get
Fluff out.  They tore a hole in the end of the couch under the cushion.
Noticed Sabrina was under the cushion and this is how I found out what was
up.  Got him out Thank God but not sure how we will fix it.  Then Sylvie
was digging at the other corner of the couch to ruin it and get in.

They continue to try to get in the couch, now what do I do?  You know they
are going to keep at it.  Now me needs some help.  Not sure the cover will
stop them anymore, ya know determined ferret's.  Can only put the couch on
the outside deck for now since there is no more room to put it.

Would a piece of wood under the cushions help?  Sure would appreciate the
help.  Email me if you want to since I do this all the time for other's.  I
have the worse time with ferret proofing.  Bet I would be #1 worse proofer.
Wish I had nothing in the frontroom to worry about.

Debbie