From:
Shelley Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:29:49 EDT
Monday evening the 22nd on Pet Psychic they had three ferrets and their
human.  Well, one of the little ones had been ill, but after numerous
trips to the vet, ferret knowlegable, nothing could be pinpointed.  So,
they called in the Pet Psychic.  The Psychic communicated with the sick
ferret and the ferret told her that whatever the lady was using to clean
her wood floors was making him sick.  The Psychic recommended vinegar
and water instead of the chemicals.  After a little time, the ferret was
back to his old self and seemed to be doing great.  The Pet Psychic said
that the lady's house smelled like pickles, but she had happy healthy
ferrets. :)

Even if you don't believe in this stuff, or at least have some doubts,
there was a lesson in there.  We've got to be careful of the cleaning
products we use because you never know when something could harm your
fuzzy friends.