From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 01:20:45 -0600
Howdy ya'll just wanted to see if anyone else caught the fert reference on
"Friends" tonight.  It was a flashback and Chandler was looking for a new
roommate w/no luck.  One the guys he said no to had ferrets.

Booger: Well, that's the last time I watch that anti-ferret show!

Halo:  Show? What show, there are shows?

Tavi: Okay so he didn't like the guy w/ferrets, maybe the guys toes didn't
stink well enough for him.  But did you SEE his COUCH?!!  We could play in
there and dig GOOOOD stuff out!

We'll dook ya later...Laura and The Troublesome Trio