From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:40:26 -0500
Hi all-

I know it has been a while- I am remindig folks who offered to make ADV
dedication squares for panel #2 of the ADV Quilt project- that any time
is a good time to submit the finished squares!  I have personally
completed the first 4 squares here!  I have another shelter volunteer
working on 3 more... It is our goal to get at least one more full panel
done before 2002 IF symposium -- and hopefully two!

The Quilt panle #1 will be appearing Sept 13th at a ferret event..  and
be returned for the Oct 3-5 event in Atlanta GA!

It is really an impressive thing to see the names start to unfold and to
see the numbers grow on the ADV quilt panels.

For those of you who have ADV pos ferrets and would like them featured on
the square just forward an email with their name and state of residence
we will see a volunteer creates a fitting square for them!

Once again Thanks to Ardith Raine , NV who has offered generously to
quilt together these exhibition panels.  The ferret community is very
rich in resources and is blessed by those who pitch in to educate!

ALicia
ADV QUilt coordinator