From:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 23:38:42 EDT
A while ago i had the great please of meeting a member of this mailing
list, she is a wonder ferret loving lady.  she has helped the ferrets here
at our shelter and also Randy from ferret Aid in Canada, and who knows who
else.  We had a computer and mail frendship until one day she came to Las
Vegas, Nv.....on vacation.  she spent a night of her time to come to the
shelter and help out with medications, ear cleanings, nail trims, and
ferret stuff in general.  Beleive me theres plenty to do here, but she
chose to help me for a night.  The woman i'm talking about is Phyllis from
the East Coast.  I couldn't begin to tell you what she has done for the
shelter ferrets, her heart is as big as Texas, or bigger.

Right now that big heart is in pieces over her loss, the passing of Eban, I
wanted to post this earlier but been away from the puter for a few days.
This is for Phyllis and Eban and his ferret friend Sammie, who will miss
him very much also.  this is a poem i got for my Sylvie that passed on last
year, i know she won't mind me sharing, she was such a sweetheart.

Eban, this is for you:

They say memories are golden,
Well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,