From:
Linda Sheridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 22:27:55 EDT
Dear Sandee,
Ms. Doodle went to the bridge today.  Would you please tell her to look
for Maxine.  I've lost 2 ferts in less than 3 weeks and my heart is aching
for them both.

Doodle was a very special fert, my kisser.  She would kiss til your skin
felt like it was going to fall off.  She loved her kix so could you make
sure she has some, please.  Please tell her that I miss her so much and
would give anything if I could only hold her once more and tell her how
much I love her.  Shelter Mom was also very hurt by her passing.  Doodle
was known to many as my nudie cutie and had a huge loving heart.

Sandee, if it's not too much to ask, please introduce her around.  One
more shinning star in the heavens tonight, bright and new.  Doodle, I
love you and please wait for me.  The tears I shed are for joy for you
are no longer suffering but renewed.

Sleep well my darling fert,
Mom