From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:49:31 -0400
Hi,this is Sandi of Heaven Scent formerly in Al.  I;m very saddened to
say that with some very seriuos health issues at this time,I'm returning
to Al to undergo more surgery,I'm afraid.  So,the combination of Dook
Nook & Heaven Scent has been disolved & I'm closed.  I have no choice as
I must take care of myself.

Jackie will still be doing all the ferrets,( other than the Al ones I
came with ) She will need help in placing these kids.Volunteers would be
a bug help as well as forever homes for these kids,some of whom have
special needs.

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped.It's been a God
send & a blessing.

From now on,Jackie is doing all of this.Contact her.I'll be off line for
some time .

God Bless,