From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:01:23 EDT
:: A door is heard creaking open, and a woman in a robe peers out.  Her
eyes dart back and forth to make sure all is clear before she comes out
of the closet.  Following a tapping sound, she sees a glow in the kitchen
and upon further inspection she sees it is from a computer.  There is a
teeny, tiny gorgeous black eyed ferret tapping wildely away on the
computer::

Oracle: "Dippy what are you doing up this late?::

Dippy:  "Oh hi!  I'm on Ebay...shh."

O: "Why?"

D: "Cause of mommy.  Do you know what she did?  Doodles and me, we hid my
    daddies underwear to be funny..."

O: "Oh gosh, do I wanna heaaaaar this..... I don't get it, why did you do
    that?"

D: "Nnnnnnt, keep up with da program Orc!  Mommy wuz complainin' ta my
    hunka hunka lov's mom that daddies undies are gross.  She was whining
    how he wont' buy new undies, and how he blew out all of his, so I hid
    em so he will have to buy more."

O:  ::Hand on weary face::  "Whaaat, does this have to do with ebaaaay?"

D: "Geeze you're slow, where you been?  Well, Mommy's afraid it won't
    work and daddy might get mad.  So these two silly ladies talked about
    puttin' em up on Ebay for people to bid for and to see."

O: "Oh I get it, to hopefully shame him into buying new underwear himself
    for a change.  But... Dippy..."

D: "Shhhhh" ::tap tap tap:: "I'll never find em and save my daddy if you
    don't shhhhhh."

O: "DIPPY!"

D: ::They tiny face stops and looks at the Oracle with her tiny coal
     black eyes and blinks them a few times::     "huh?"

O: "Dippy, your daddy's undies are not on Ebaaaay, they were just
    talllllking and kidding around."

D: ::Dippy swings the moniter the Oracles way::  "Then whats dis???"

O: :: the Oracle squints her eyes in the midnight hour to see men's
     underwear that would only fit a man with glutamis minimus (ever
     shrinking middle-aged butt syndrome), and then is struck by the huge
     pocket up front:: "Oh heck no that ain't your daddy!"

D: ::Oh yeah..... no blow out holes...."

::The Oracle's hand swings up to smack herself on the forhead!::

Wolfy

Win the White Russian Quilt!
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html
Wolfy's site has MOVED to: