Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 16:12:46 -0800
Dear Miss Isabell Gucci-Jones and SuperTonks,

THANK YOU so much for recognizing Tonks' birthday with such a wonderful
gift. F.E.R.R.E.T. is so pleased to be able to accept this. As we
prepare to enter hurricane season on June 1, we sincerely hope our
friends in that zone don't have a windy season. The tornadoes have
already been quite enough. I will be sending my birthday card to my
Super Hero Super Tonks and so will all of the ferrets. I think they
each need to send their own, ya know? Hmmm, that is 5 pounds of food!
Wow!

Again, thank you from those of us at F.E.R.R.E.T. What a special thing
to do.

Rememberm send those birthday cards before May 26, 2010 and each card
will count as one pound of Totally Ferret food for F.E.R.R.E.T .
www.ferretemergency.org the Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue and
Evacuation Team (a 501c3, non-profit organization) to help ferret
shelters that are affected by natural disasters.

Send your Birthday Card to:

Super Tonks
C/O Totally Ferret
575 Burbank Ste H
Broomfield CO 80020

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we