Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 10:41:08 EDT
Hello everyone and their furkids,

I know it has been a while since my last post but I have been sorta busy
with the furkids and not feeling well myself.  I have a problem with my
big guy Bear at the moment and I was hoping someone could suggets
something.

Bear has been very lathargic and sleeping alot the past few days now.  He
is eating ok and he doesn't seem to be in any discomfort or anything...
no throwing up or diahrea (sp).  I took hiim to the vet the other day and
he said that to him he didn't seem alarmed by Bears behavior.  He is pale
but no temp, no tummy ache, the only symptoms are lethargy and pale gums
and nose, he said his tongue was still pink and to just keep an eye on
him and if he wasn't any better in a few days that he would want to run
blood work.  Maybe anemic?

I am just so worried that I am going to loose my little man, that I can
not sleep and I just watch him all the time.  The vet told me that the
blood work would cost about $160.00 and that he would have to send it
out............ok, that's fine,, but I'm on disability and I can not
afford al this...and what if he's anemic??  Blood transfusian??  I can
not afford this...but I can NOT afford to loose him either..I would die
without my furkids.

Can someone please..please give me some suggestions on what to do, otr
what they think it might be??

Thank you alll.

Worried mom of 4 furkids
Trish