Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:47:35 -0500
Well my poor little sick kitty Kane is gone.  He came into the house after
the ferret's arrival and quickly became one of them.

He loved to go and sit in the ferret cages.  Miss Stella played chase with
him all the time and he would even roll over on the floor when she "caught"
him.

He would let the ferrets clean him and he would lay with them.  He would
even help them open drawers and such to play in while sitting by and just
watching the fun.

He is going to be with his brother Duncan and especially all my babies I
have lost this last year, Miss Tweety, Mr. Owen, Miss Tiki the bald squeak
toy and dear little Ollie boy.  Bless his heart, he was only 5.

Maggie

"I live my life like I wasn't invited."---Wilco