From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:22:29 -0400
I just read that Ann is now selling her trinket boxes with ferret
inlays. I am just writing to tell you that anything Ann makes is of the
highest quality,. I've seen these boxes and you'd be doing yourself a
great dis-service if you miss out on these. Ann also does outrageous
crochet work and can make just about any animal on this planet, even
some of her eggs are made into creatures of all kinds, but her
crocheted(sp ) ferrets are amazing!

So, I hate to be the one to tell you first, but the holidays are coming
all too soon, and what better gift for a ferret-lover friend is any of
Ann's work. Yes, I sound like a commercial. And no, she does not know I
wrote this. I am just a fan of her talents and I am not alone.

So, check out those trinket boxes, and anything else by Ann Hagger.

That's it!

Sue Pyron

Hide not amongst the shadows of grief,
but frolick openly in the meadow of memories.