From:
P & C Meydrech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 22:53:16 EDT
Hi!!  I'm new to this newsletter.  We were given our first ferret by someone
who no longer wanted him - he is about 1 1/2 year old, and a lot of fun.  He
cannot rest until he has hidden our TV remote, VCR remote and cordless phone
in a pile under our couch.  It is the first thing he does when he leaves his
cage!!

We are ferret-sitting for a friend this summer also, so now we have two
ferrets running around the place!!

I just read my second newsletter, and was touched by Rick's letter defending
his wife - apparently someone did not want to work with her because of her
religious beliefs??  I missed what that is all about since I am new to the
FML... I'm a Christian, and it sounds like Stephanie is a lot like what I
read about Jesus in the Bible - He cared about everyone, loved everyone and
spent time with all kinds of people.

Mostly I just wanted to write to say how blessed you are, Stephanie, to have
a husband like Rick, who loves you enough to write a message like that for
all to see.

God bless
Claudia Meydrech