Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 02:31:11 -0400
Whats up with this newgroup?  The only post I have seen in the last month
or so has been put up by one of the moderators.  I sent a post a while
ago and it never showed up.  It was strictly ferret related and well within
the guidelines.  I suspect other posts are sitting in limbo from others as
well.  I know in the past I have seen posts show up in there that were
posted in the unmoderated area several weeks before being posted up in rpf.
Its all old news.

Having a moderated newsgroup is great as long as its moderated in a timely
fashion.  Whats the sense in having a moderated group if the only posts
that make it to the board are from the moderators?  Or posts are held for
weeks before being put thru.

--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter