From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 08:48:32 -0800
Hello,

I am asking that someone who is associated with Essential Ferret
Services Of Idaho or someone who knows of them please let me know if
Banjo's gift certificate was recieved, or ended up in spam and has to
be replaced. I emailed you some time ago and have not recieved a reply
and so do not know if that may have ended up in spam as well. I want
Banjo to have a great Christmas and if somehow her gift has been
lost, want to get it replaced. Please let me know when you have the
opportunity. Thank you and Merry Christmas to Banjo and all your other
fuzzies!

~Gerri

 .....Because Nice matters.