Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:47:39 -0400
I, myself, tend to spell perfectly and tend to think of misspellers
"Jerry Springer Wannabe Trailer Trash" (solely for the sake of arguement,
please don't e mail me :D) ...but after I PULL THE STICK OUT OF MY BEHIND
I realize to err is human and there are more RELEVANT things to argue
about then spelling, and lack there of, there are ferrets in need and
THIS IS A FERRET MAILING LIST NOT HIGH SCHOOL(middle school, grade
school, or otherwise).  The FACT is, is that she made a good point and
that shouldn't be lost because people (who should be on the same side)are
ANAL.  Get a Grip or contact your local Congress Person to CHANGE THE
CONSTITUTION.  We have the right to speak our minds, even if we can't
spell it.

Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen

PS I am NOT scared of emails, hence the reason I didn't post as ANON. :P