Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:34:12 +0000
>From:    shona <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: mustelid videos
>
><http://users.pandora.be/muvadi/bunzings_filmpjes.htm>
>
>Polecats (bunzing), stoats (hermelijn), weasels (wezel), wolverine
>(veelvraat) and other martens (marter).

Hi Shona and other FML members,

Hope you like the videos, it shows mustelids in their natural habitats...
Feel free to sign our guestbook.

Just a "warning" though: konijn = rabbit and prooi = prey... People that
don't want to see a polecat or stoat catch and eat a rabbit, please skip
the video's with those words in the title...

For those interested: the title of our page is muizenvangende diefjes,
which means Mouse-catching little thieves (Mustela putorius furo...
without the smelly part ;-)

and as for this one:
>You Aussies may feed live/natural prey and that's fine, but *PLEASE* do
>not try ramming your way of thinking or your practices down our throats!
>We are intelligent creatures and can think for ourselves.

Do you mind?
I am also one of the people that feeds a natural diet to her ferrets
(including dead -not live- mice, that are humanely killed).  And no I am
not an "aussie" (I'm from Belgium, Europe).  I think it's a shame though
that some people are so narrowminded as to "blame" it one's nationality
when they have a different opinion about something... Although "blame" is
in fact not a good word for this, as I totally agree with "them aussies",
and I admire them for being so patient to answer all of the questions on
this list for the last few weeks.  Unfortunately I haven't had enough
time to do this, and I'm afraid I wouldn't have had the patience
either... So thanks Shona, Shirley and everyone else!

I hope that people who are sincerely interested in feeding their ferrets
a more natural diet, won't let themselves deter!

Regards,
Wendy

PS: I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker...