From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 18:21:48 -0500
>From:    "Zachery S. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
>Next week I am going to adopt a ferret from a shelter in my area... I have
>spent the last week reading books and surfing the web for ferret
>information.  I have purchaced or made everything that the information says
>to have. ... To tell you the truth, I CAN'T WAIT....

Oooooooooh you sound like you'll be a good ferret daddy.  Pre rreaders and
ppl who even consider a ferrets needs before their own wants are always a
plus.  We waited a long time before getting our "business".  cos we wanted
to know all the ins and outs.  Good luck, and enjoy.  Consider a cage that
fits at least 2.  I never thought I'd own more than 2 and I now have 4!  How
the hell did that happen anyway???  :)

-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/