From:
Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:24:31 EDT
Well finally all my hard work has paid off.  I have begun practicing as a
veterinarian a few months ago here in Salem, Virginia and living in Roanoke
Virginia.  With the graduation, move and marriage in the past few months I
have understandably been busy and not checking my listserve messages very
often.  But hopefully I am back for good with my five ferrets.  Mercedes
(Sadie), Bentley and Beemer ---mine.....and Dixie and Chatham...my
husbands.  But were one big happy family as long as we have two separate
play groups.  They fight even though the group consists of a mother and two
of her offsprings, but I ahven't given up hope yet.

I at one time bought a few harnesses and leashed for my three ferrets from
a shelter in PA.  I since lost one set (during the move).  I'd like to get
three more sets.  I lost the paper work though to know where to order it
from (had to clean out my stuff to move in with the hubby).  So, if anyone
has info on where I can purchase good quality harnesses and leashes, I
would raelly appreciate it.  Please email me directly so we don't take up
precious space here on the FML.  [log in to unmask]

Well, I am very happy to be finally doing what I love and treating our
precious friends.  I am at the Animal Care Center of Salem in Salem
Virginia in case anyone wants to stop in and say HI.  I love ferrets and
certainly don't get to see near as many as I want to.  But hey I'd love
to have a ferret only practice.  LOL.