From:
Vickie McKimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:46:08 -0500
The entries are rolling in for AFA's Spring Nationals Ferret Competition
to be held on March 19, 2005 in Horticulture Hall at the York Fairgrounds
in York, PA.  If you are planning on entering your ferrets, please don't
delay since most rings do fill up early!

If you haven't heard of one of the country's largest ferret shows of
the year, you can find your entry form at
http://www.ferret.org/pdfs/showforms/2005spring.pdf  and other
information at www.ferret.org .

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our most generous sponsors
for this show.  Without their continued support we would not be able to
do what we do for the ferrets!  The Ferret Store and Ferrets/Ferrets USA
are two of our Title Class Sponsors.  The Ferret Store will have 4 booths
for your shopping pleasure at the show.  Please be sure to stop by and
check out all their ferret goodies.  TFS is also making a nice donation
to our raffle table.  Path Valley Farms is our Premier Class Sponsor.
Derrick at PVF is sending lots of great items for our raffle and for each
exhibitor.  Look for PVF goodies in your check-in packet!  Plus if Santa
didn't bring your resident fuzz what he really wanted for Christmas, this
is your opportunity to correct that oversight.  You know what happens
with unhappy weasels....they make you unhappy by turning your keys,
wallet or purse into their favorite toy!

This show still has many specialty rings available for sponsorship.
Please consider sponsoring a ring in your favorite fuzz-butt's honor or
memory.

Burque Photography is our unconfirmed photographer.  It will be nice to
have Chris and Tiana back at one of our shows.

This is the first show for AFA's 2005 show circuit, so that means we
will all find out who is the ferret and companion ferret for 2004!  Lots
of lucky hobs and jills are in the running for this top honor.  And as
always the Gold and Platinum certificates will be presented to those
ferrets who have reached the pinnacle of their showing careers.

It sure looks to be another great show and another busy fun-packed day.
 If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at
jbferret @ mindspring.com.

Hope to see everyone on March 19th in York!
Vickie