From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 13:33:27 -0400
I am way behind in reading the NEW York Times and the FML, so today, I
read lots of both (it's raining here in NJ), sniff, sniff.

Just want to say that I have a different take on the article in the
September 1st issue of the Times reporting on Modern Ferret's (by now
infamous) centerfold than that stated by (I believe Sukie Crandall).  I
felt that they believed it was PETCO who had no sense of humor & not us
ferret owners.  I also felt that the article was unslanted towards either
party, even tho' they described ferrets as looking like a cross between
'rats and dachshunds.' I wasn't going to comment at all on this whole
issue, but I know not many FML'ers have access to the Times, so I wanted
to post a different point of view.

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]