From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 05:04:21 -0400
Good Morning Dookers & Pooper-Scoopers!

>So why is it easier to justify spending the money with a shelter than
>helping some individual who is already facing a situation they probably
>would rather not be in?

Jerry, you raise a VERY good point here re: the multiple people involved in
the handling of ferrets no longer wanted by their owners.  "Here!  Here!"

'Wanted to pause the regularly-scheduled FML for a moment ;-> to thank
Jerry and others (both posted here & privately mailed) for their kind
words and valuable insight!  The First Amendment in action... ain't it a
bee-you-tee-ful thang??  :-D

BTW, Kat & Todd... if you guys volley on this baby thing one more time, I
am going to absolutely fall onto the floor in a heap of laughter, complete
w/tears rolling down my face!!!  "You so craaaaazy!!!!"

Again - Happy Dooks to all fuzzies & the hoomans who love 'em!!

Thx for your time...we now return to our list....  :-D