From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:58:13 -0800
Kokie is now bigger than Buckie...When Buckie was at the vet, he weighed
3lbs

Kokie is about 4 months old...any ideas on HOW big he will get?  His
personal odor is outrageous!  I'm going to try giving him some of that
bi-odor in hopes of getting rid of the "stink bomb" in him.  I've never
had complaints about the room smelling untill HE came and pooped in the
box.  Five minutes after he pooped the first time, I thought I was about
to GAG!  The vet did a partial urinalysys and said his urine was normal.

He is turning into a BEAUTIFUL DEW with a very light silver blaze mark on
his forehead with just two silver stripes by the ears and a little silver
stripe down his back.  His eyes are black, but in the light they reflect
a ruby color, and his head is shaped like a bulldog.  He is deaf but
you'd never know it.  He had all of the girls oohing and ahhing over him
at the vets :)

He is constantly chasing and pouncing on Rosie and Buckie's back biting
their necks and putting them into an alligator roll stunning them :)
They never knew what hit them LOL!

And he does this "Hee! Hee! Heee!" that is sooo cute!

He thinks that this one girl on da FML is sooo cute!  But he made me
promise not to tell >:)

-valerie

p.s.  I went back to the audiologist (3 weeks after my surgery on my
right ear) Did the test and before the surgery, I had a 55% hearing loss
just in the right ear...now it's only 5%!!!!I will be having the left ear
done on the 22nd.

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /