From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:46:53 -0500
Important Announcement!

Three Rivers Ferret Show 2002
An ADV Research Benefit
Saturday, May 11, 2002
Trio's Banquet Hall, Pittsburgh, PA

CHANGES TO ADV TESTING PROCEDURE!

Recently, some doubt has been cast on the results from the Avecon
QuickChek ADV tests we were planning to use for our show.  In order to
have the safest possible show, it was decided to switch to the United
Vaccine CIEP test.  Since this test is not an instant test, arrangements
must be made to have all ferrets attending the show tested ahead of time.
The test can be done no earlier than April 1, 2002 (so the results are
as current as possible).  For those in the Pittsburgh area, please contact
us for information on available local testing clinics.

NOTE: Proof of ADV testing is still required for each ferret attending
the show.

Since funds have already been raised to pay for ADV testing, the Three
Rivers Ferret Council has made arrangements with United to pay for the
CIEP test.  United will send a copy of the results to us at the same time
they are sent to you, as long as the proper forms are filled out.

Only a small amount of blood is needed to do the test.  Instructions are
included.

Entry packets with updated information can be obtained from:
http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/showpacket.htm or, you can request a
new packet by sending email to [log in to unmask] or by calling
412-431-2830 and leaving your contact information.

Proceeds from the show will still be donated to the University of Georgia
for ADV research as originally planned.

Thank you for your support and understanding.  Please accept our apologies
for any inconvenience.

Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501c(3) Non-Profit Organization
PO Box 7412